Before the year began, the biggest sportsbook claim going around the block was that the NBA Finals would inevitably come down to the Cleveland Cavaliers taking on the Golden State Warriors. That much turned out to be true, but what we didn’t know was how the Kyrie Irving-less Cavaliers would fare against Golden State. While most of us where left with our mouths open, the other half pondered how LeBron would ever get another ring with that much talent across the court. Well, now King James is staring a 0-3 deficit right in the face, dangerously close to losing yet another NBA Finals. Are NBA sports betting websites predict a sweep for the King?
Betting Golden State
The Warriors are hoping they can etch their name into the history books once again once Game 4 concludes. The NBA has seen 8 teams get swept in the NBA Finals so it’s not it’s something completely new. Ultimately this is the goal for the Warriors and they’ve got so much talent it’s almost guaranteed that they’ll pull through. Game 3 saw almost every Warrior except Kevin Durant have a bad night. But nevertheless, KD still carried this team to victory. In the unlikely event that Durant doesn’t show up Friday night, Golden State has an array of players to pick from.
The Cavs have run out of options. The real question is who does this reflect worse for. LeBron, who’s always been trying to surpass Michael Jordan? After being swept in the Finals it’s safe to assume that that question will be answered. But ultimately people should point the blame at Dan Gilbert for failing to keep Irving in Cleveland and for failing to surround James with any championship talent. Especially after Golden State raised the bar just a couple of years ago. And while LeBron is good enough to get any team to the NBA Finals, he will need some help to beat these Golden State Warriors.
NBA Finals Betting – Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers – Game 4
- Series: Golden State leads 3-0
- Date & Time: Friday, June 8th || 9:00 pm ET
- Venue: Quickens Loans Arena, Cleveland, Ohio
- TV Broadcast: ABC
- Online Stream: ABC Sports, NBA League Pass
- Biggest Sportsbook Betting Odds
- Golden State Warriors -4½ (-110) 215½ (-110) -185
- Cleveland Cavaliers +4½ (-110) 215½ (-110) +160
These odds hail from GTBets sportsbook, a fan favorite for betting NBA Finals. With some of the best odds on the market and fast and painless payout options, GTBets has what every betting fans is looking for. Feel free to check out our betting review on them to get a closer look at what they offer. You can also hop to their site to make your Game 4 predictions!
NBA Finals Betting || Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 10 of Golden State’s last 13 games
- GSW is 5-0 STRAIGHT UP in its last 5 games
- GSW is 4-1 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 5 games
- CLE is 1-4-1 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 6 games when playing Golden State
- CLE is 0-5 STRAIGHT UP in its last 5 games when playing Golden State
- The TOTAL has gone OVER in 6 of Cleveland’s last 9 games when playing Golden State
Best Online Sportsbook Prediction: 112-109 Golden State.
Best Online Sportsbook Pick: The Warriors get the sweep. Take them straight up.