The Terms of Service contained herein constitute a legal contract between users/visitors of www.bestonlinesportsbooks.info and the services provided through the website.
1. Amendments to the Terms of Service
The Terms of Service may be amended from time to time. Prior notice to any amendments will posted visibly on the website at least 30 days before they take effect. Continued use of the website after amendments have taken effect indicates your agreement to the amendment terms of service. Refrain from accessing the website if you don’t agree with the amended terms of service.
The website presents information on gambling websites and gambling in general. This information may include gambling sites reviews, betting odds, and content that could be construed as advice. This information is purely for entertainment purposes and is not to be relied on when placing any kind of bet.
Visiting the site indicates confirmation that you will not rely on the information therein to place a bet on the result of a sporting activity. You furthermore acknowledge that gambling on the result of an activity beyond your control may be against the laws in your jurisdiction. You additionally acknowledge that gambling may result in the loss of some or all of your monies wagered. You agree that the website and its directors, offices, employees, contractors, affiliated companies, or suppliers are not liable in any manner by the losses in which you may incur as a consequence of gambling.
3. Obligations of the visitors
Visiting the website signals your agreements that you will not do the following:
- Using the website or services or materials provided therein in connection with a commercial purpose
- Copying, modifying, republishing or otherwise infringing on the intellectual property rights associated with the materials or services provided by the website
- Participating in a class action or trial against the website in any jurisdiction
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activities conducted on the website, including any activity that imposes or may impose a disproportionate or unreasonably large load on the infrastructure of the website
- Disclosing any data about the website to a third party
- Harvesting or collecting any data or information or information regarding the website or use any robot/spider/scraper/automated means of accessing the website for any purpose without the express written permission of the website provider
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of the website
- Taking any action that would damage, harm, or diminish the website’s reputation or public image
- Using the website to upload any content to the website that
- is ostensibly unlawful, threatening, harmful, abusive, tortious, defamatory, hateful, obscene, offensive, or otherwise objectionable
- is designed to interfere with the website or any services
- could infect the website with a virus or other programs designed to impair the functionality of any computer software or hardware
- could prompt legal liability or violate an applicable law.
You also agree to read Our Responsible Gambling Policy and avail yourself of the help offered therein should you believe you have a gambling addiction.
4. Third-party content
The website may feature links to third-party websites, services, products, or content. The website provider does not own, control or license any such Third-Party Content. The website provider makes no endorsements, representations, guarantees, or warranties related that third-party content. You click on any link posted on the website at your own risk. You agree that the website provider shall not be liable for any harm or loss you may incur as a result.
5. Third-party gambling sites
The website may make reference to, feature advertising for, or provide links to third-party websites which provide online gambling services. These Third-Party Links are only directed at and intended for residents of jurisdictions where the use of the advertised services is lawful. Accessing such Gambling Sites through the website immediately grants your acknowledgement and agreement that:
You have ensured that Your access of the Gambling Sites is lawful in your jurisdiction
You have agreed to meet any requirements imposed by the Gambling Sites for their use
You will not use the Information (as defined in section 2 of these Terms of Service) to place a bet on the result of any events.
6. Age of Majority
The website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. The materials and services provided on the website are not directed at individuals under the age of 18. Using the website warrants that you are above the age of 18 as well as the age of majority in your jurisdiction. Refrain from using the website if you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction.
You are old enough to legally use the services of the Betting Websites
By accessing the website and using its services, you agree that you will indemnify and hold the website (as well as its affiliated companies, directors, officers, agents, and employees) harmless from all claims, including without limitation legal costs and lawyers’ fees, made by any third-party in connection with your conduct on the website. Your violation of these terms, or your violation of any rights.
Without limiting the preceding, by accessing any Gambling Sites advertised on the website, you confirm that
- You understand that you may lose all the money wagered at the Gambling Sites
- Your losses at the Gambling Sites are entirely your responsibility and you will not hold the website accountable for such losses.
8. No Representations or Warranties
You use the website and/or its services at your own risk. The website makes no representations or warranties regarding any of the information therein, including the accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose of the information. You agree that the website shall not be liable for any use of the Information by you.
The website and its licensors make no representations nor warranties, either express, implied, or statutory, related to suitability, quality or accuracy of any material on the website. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the website, its services, and any materials or information on the website (collectively known as the “Site Materials”) is presented to you on an “as is,” “as available” and “where-is” basis with no warranties, either express, implied or statutory.
Without limiting the preceding, the website provides no warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights with respect to the Site Materials. The website does not provide any warranties against viruses/spyware/malware that may be installed on your computer as a direct or indirect result of your use of the website.
9. Limitation of Liability
You agree and acknowledge that the website is not liable for any loss, either direct or indirect, incurred by you (including without limitation monetary loss, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of or limitation on use, loss of data or other intangible loss) in relation to the website, its services or Site Materials, including (without limitation):
- the use of or the inability to use the website or its services
- Your displaying, copying, or downloading any materials, third-party content or submissions to or from the website
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions
- theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or unlawful use of your personal information
- statements by any third-party or the conduct of any third-party using the website or its services.
You agree that, by visiting the website, you shall not file or join any lawsuit or legal proceedings against the website (including its officers, directors, employees, consultants and affiliated companies) in relation to your activity on the website.
10. Ownership of Content
The website owns the copyright to all material on it unless otherwise stated. You shall not:
- reproduce, duplicate, or copy any materials on the website
- make use of the same for any commercial purpose.
Some materials on the website (including company names, logos, icons, and graphics) may be owned by third-parties. Such are only presented in a way intended to benefit the owner. The website intends no infringement of the owners’ ownership rights.
11. Copyright Infringement
The website intends to respect everyone’s intellectual property rights and will expeditiously respond to reports of copyright infringement.
If any provision of the terms of service, or its application, is invalid, the remainder of the terms of service will not be affected.
13. No Implied Agreements
The terms of service are the whole agreement between you and the website provider in relation to the website. The terms of service supersede all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions between the parties. No other representations, warranties, covenants, or conditions are to be implied into the terms of service. Only the website provider may amend the terms of service as established in section 1.
If the website provider waives any violation of the terms of service, that waiver shall not serve as a waiver of any subsequent violation. No waiver shall be inferred from or implied by anything done or omitted by the website provider, save only an express written waiver.
Sections 4 through 16 of the terms of service shall survive any termination of the terms of service.