Cavaliers vs. Warriors Game 3 Updated Odds and Predictions
Well the NBA Finals are officially off and so far they’re shaping up just like how e expected. Heading into Game 3, the Warriors have built up an astute 2-0 lead. However, now that they’ll be playing in Cleveland, can we still expect a Golden State landslide? Well the best NBA betting sites on the web certainly think so, but what will the best sportsbook players decide? Take a look at the odds before making your decision!
Betting Golden State
The Warriors are listed as heavy betting favorites and it’s easy to see why after taking a look at how handily they beat up on Cleveland in the first two games of the series. What’s worse is how much momentum the Warriors bring into this matchup. Stephen Curry is hitting 3s like it’s nobody’s business, Kevin Durant is balling it up big time, and Draymond Green is playing defense like Shaq. Granted, the Cavs may have a hulk in LeBron but that didn’t prove to be enough during last year’s NBA Finals. And last year LeBron at least had Kyrie.
The Cavaliers don’t just have to beat arguably the best team in NBA history, they have to do it with their feelings down in the dumps. After narrowly failing to get the job done in Game 1, the Cavs got completely manhandled in Game 2. The beloved Stephen A. Smith has come out claiming that benching JR Smith is a necessity if the Cavs are to turn this around. But as things stand now, it’s unlikely that that will even be enough.
NBA Finals Betting – Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers – Game 3
- Series: Golden State Leads 2-0
- Date & Time: Wednesday, June 6th || 9:00 pm ET
- Venue: Quickens Loans Arena, Cleveland, Ohio
- TV Broadcast: ABC
- Online Stream: ABC Sports, NBA League Pass
- Best Sportsbook Betting Odds:
- Golden State Warriors -4½ (-110) 217 (-110) -200
- Cleveland Cavaliers +4½ (-110) 217 (-110) +170
The above listed odds hail from Intertops sportsbook, one of the best sportsbooks to turn to when betting on the NBA Finals. With a fast an easy sign up, Intertops will have you making your Game 3 prediction before you know it. In addition, Intertops has a plethora of bonuses for sportsbook US players to help maximize their winnings. And with a painless payout options, Intertops will have your money in your hand faster than anyone else. Feel free to check out our online sportsbook preview on Intertops to get a closer look at what they offer.
NBA Finals Betting Picks || Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 9 of Golden State’s last 12 games
- GSW is 7-2-1 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 10 games when playing Cleveland
- GSW is 5-0 STRAIGHT UP in its last 5 games when playing Cleveland
- The TOTAL has gone OVER in 6 of Cleveland’s last 9 games when playing at home against Golden State
- CLE is 0-5 STRAIGHT UP in its last 5 games when playing Golden State
- CLE is 1-3-1 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 5 games when playing Golden State
Best Online Sportsbook Prediction: 106-104 Cleveland. The odds don’t think they’ll get it done but LeBron is another animal at home. It’s not unfathomable for the Cavs to get the upset and the odds make the line worth the while.
Best Sportsbook Online Bet: If you think Cleveland can get it done taking them straight up can be quite lucrative. Otherwise take the Warriors to cover the spread.