2018 Seattle Seahawks NFL Betting Odds and Schedule
Russell Wilson is a great quarterback. However, NFL gambling sites won’t give the Seattle Seahawks good odds just because of Wilson’s beaux yeux. Especially when he’s lost three targets during the offseason. First, tight end Jimmy Graham signed with the Green Bay Packers in May. Graham established franchise records for most receptions, receiving yards, and receiving touchdowns at his position in just three seasons in Seattle. Second, tight end Luke Willson signed with the Detroit Lions in March. And third, wide receiver Paul Richardson signed with the Washington Redskins also in March. Additionally, running back Thomas Rawls signed with the New York Jets in March as well.
2018 Seattle Seahawks best online sportsbooks odds
- Super Bowl LIII Odds to Win: +5000
- To win the NFC Championship: +2500
- To win the NFC West Division: +450
- Win totals: 8
Odds taken from BetOnline.ag sportsbook, preeminent among NFL gambling sites.
To add to Wilson’s woes, Pro Football Focus ranked the Seahawks’ offensive line as the third worst in the league. More specifically, PFF called the right side “still ugly,” citing that “D.J. Fluker and Germain Ifedi had pass-blocking grades of 32.4 and 71.5 last year, respectively.” On the plus side, pass-blocking efficiency went from 71.5 to 78.4 after Seattle acquired Duane Brown. Then again, 78.4 is “right around league average.” Therefore, NFL gambling sites are probably not impressed.
There was another exodus on the defensive side of the spectrum. Strong safety Kam Chancellor retired after eight years in Seattle, due to a neck injury sustained in 2017. Cornerback and Legion of Boomer Richard Sherman was released on March 9. He signed with the San Francisco 49ers a day later. Defensive end Michael Bennett was traded to the Philadelphia Eagles on March 14.
2018 Seattle Seahawks regular season schedule
- Week 1 September 9 1:25 p.m. at Denver Broncos Broncos Stadium at Mile High
- Week 2 September 17 5:15 p.m. Chicago Bears Soldier Field
- Week 3 September 23 1:25 p.m. Dallas Cowboys CenturyLink Field
- Week 4 September 30 1:05 p.m. Arizona Cardinals University of Phoenix Stadium
- Week 5 October 7 1:25 p.m. Los Angeles Rams CenturyLink Field
- Week 6 October 14 10:00 a.m. Oakland Raiders Tottenham Stadium (London, England)
- Week 7 Bye
- Week 8 October 28 10:00 a.m. Detroit Lions Ford Field
- Week 9 November 4 1:05 p.m. Los Angeles Chargers CenturyLink Field
- Week 10 November 11 1:25 p.m. Los Angeles Rams Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Week 11 November 15 5:20 p.m. Green Bay Packers CenturyLink Field
- Week 12 November 25 10:00 a.m. Carolina Panthers Bank of America Stadium
- Week 13 December 2 5:20 p.m. San Francisco 49ers CenturyLink Field
- Week 14 December 10 5:15 p.m. Minnesota Vikings CenturyLink Field
- Week 15 December 16 1:05 p.m. at San Francisco 49ers Levi’s Stadium
- Week 16 December 23 5:20 p.m. Kansas City Chiefs CenturyLink Field
- Week 17 December 30 1:25 p.m. Arizona Cardinals CenturyLink Field
2018 Seattle Seahawks road schedule
At Denver Broncos. A rematch of Super Bowl XLVIII, which the Seahawks won 43-8.
At Chicago Bears. The ‘Hawks have won their last two straight in Chicago, in 2011 and 2012.
At Arizona Cardinals. Seattle split their series with Arizona in 2017, including a 22-16 win at the University of Phoenix Stadium.
At Oakland Raiders. The Seahawks have not won in Oakland since 1997. The Seahawks are 0-6 on the road against the Raiders ever since.
At Detroit Lions. A rematch of the 2017 NFC Wild Card game, which the ‘Hawks won 26-6.
At Los Angeles Rams. The Seahawks split their 2017 series with the Rams, including a 16-10 win in LA.
At Carolina Panthers. A rematch of the 2016 NFC divisional playoff game, which Seattle lost 24-31 in Carolina.
At San Francisco 49ers. This will be Richard Sherman’s first game as a Niner against his former team. The ‘Hawks swept the 49ers in 2017, including a 24-13 win in San Fran.