The Philadelphia 76ers vs. Miami Heat series is starting to take shape. The 76ers, playing on home court, took Game 1 in devastating fashion. However, behind an impressive brigade from Dwayne Wade, the Heat were able to deliver the upset in Game 2. But nevertheless, a return to the court from Joel Embiid sealed Miami’s fate. Now, heading into game 4, what kind of matchup will the best offshore sportsbook betting odds predict?
Now that Embiid is back in the lineup, the 76ers are going to be much harder to beat. Philadelphia didn’t have any problems whooping Miami in Game 1, and that was without Embiid. Granted, Dwayne Wade took off in Game 2, and behind his 28-point performance Miami ended up tying the series. But in Game 3, Wade saw 25 minutes on the court and only managed to deliver Game 3. Can we truly expect a difference in Game 4? Frankly, there’s no real reason to. Embiid adds another level of defense to Philadelphia’s lineup that will be too much for Wade to overcome. What we saw yesterday is what we will see today.
Miami had a rough go in Game 3. Goran Dragic was the team’s leading scorer as he finished the night with 23. But behind him, no other player for the Heat broke 20 digits. Four of their players made double-digits, but Miami was still handed a 20-point deficit, despite playing on home court. So we can rule out the home court advantage. But if Wade goes off again tonight, can we expect the Heat to come out on top? Well, the 76ers had three players break 20-points in Game 3. Game 2 saw the Heat deliver 2 players with over 20-points. That said, it’s pretty clear that Miami should come out on the losing end of things this Saturday night.
NBA Playoff Betting – Philadelphia 76ers vs. Miami Heat – Game 4
- Series: Philadelphia Leads 2-1
- Date & Time: Saturday, April 21st || 1:30 pm ET
- Venue: American Airlines Arena, Miami, Florida
- TV Broadcast: TNT
- Online Stream: Drama on TNT, NBA League Pass
- Best US Sportsbook Betting Odds:
- Philadelphia 76ers –3 (-110) 215 (-110) -158
- Miami Heat +3 (-110) 215 (-110) +138
The above listed odds come courtesy of MyBookie sportsbook. MyBookie has been growing in popularity over the last year or so thanks to their outstanding commitment to their customer base. Not only do they features some of the best odds on the internet, they have a variety of sportsbook bonuses tailored to your needs. Feel free to check out our online sportsbook review to get a closer look at what MyBookie offers.
NBA Playoff Betting Picks || Philadelphia 76ers vs. Miami Heat
- Philadelphia is 2-3-1 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 6 games when playing Miami
- Philadelphia is 1-7 STRAIGHT UP in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Miami
- The TOTAL has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games
- Miami is 3-5-2 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 10 games when playing at home against Philadelphia
- Miami is 2-4 STRAIGHT UP in its last 6 games
- The TOTAL has gone OVER in 4 of Miami’s last 6 games
Best Online Sportsbook Prediction: 126-108 Philadelphia. Behind a solid defensive effort, the 76ers deliver another lopsided finish.
Best Online Sportsbook Pick: The odds don’t seem to be favoring Philadelphia all that heavily so taking them straight up can be quite lucrative.