Thanks to some brilliant magic from LeBron James, the Cleveland Cavaliers have stayed alive in this year’s postseason. Not only that, the Cavs have taken the lead in their series against the Indiana Pacers. Now, heading into Game 6, the Cavs are looking to get onto the next round of the playoffs. What do US sportsbooks have to say about it?
Should the Cavs feel pretty good about their chances in Game 6? Well, Cleveland has already managed to beat Indiana on the road, so they have that going for them. However, Cleveland hasn’t exactly beat the Pacers in a dominant fashion. In fact, each time they won it was by the skin of their neck. Not only that, James had to pull some miraculous performance to ensure the Cavs victory. So the question now is, can LeBron do it again? It seems highly unlikely that he’ll do so in Game 6 since the Cavs just won two back to back. Notwithstanding that, bettors can expect James to seal the deal in Game 7.
The Pacers should be able to pick up game 6. All Indiana needs to do is somewhat deter LeBron. Clearly, they haven’t been able to do so this series. But with their playoff hopes riding on the line this evening bettors can expect the Pacers to come all out. And since it’s only Game 6, sportsbook bettors can expect the refs to call a fair game this evening. The NBA has always battled against claims or rigging. Once it came out that the NBA did in fact rig games, it’s hard to deny the fact that it looks like the revs have favored Indiana throughout times in this series. It’s certainly a US sportsbook shame.
NBA Playoff Betting – Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers – Game 6
- Series: Cavaliers Lead 3-2
- Date & Time: Friday, April 27th || 7:00 pm ET
- Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: Watch ESPN, MLB TV
- Best US Sportsbook Betting Odds:
- Cleveland Cavaliers +1 (-110) 204 (-110) -105
- Indiana Pacers -1 (-110) 204 (-110) -115
The above listed odds hail from GTBets sportsbook. GTBets sportsbook has been growing in popularity thanks to the myriad of sportsbook betting tips. This NBA playoff season they’re really setting themselves apart by offering some of the best odds on the market. Feel free to check them out to get a closer look at what they offer. You can also hop to their site to begin your enrollment process today!
NBA Playoff Betting Picks || Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers
- CLE is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Indiana
- CLE is 11-5 SU in its last 16 games when playing Indiana
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 6 games on the road
- IND is 10-3-1 ATS in its last 14 games when playing at home against Cleveland
- IND is 15-5 SU in its last 20 games when playing at home against Cleveland
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 5 of Indiana’s last 5 games when playing at home against Cleveland
Best Online Sportsbook Prediction: 108-105 Indiana. The Pacers hold off their backyard to extend the series to Game 7.
Best Online Sportsbook Betting Pick: Neither team is being favored that heavily on the money line, making them decent options straight up. However, since this game is a bit of a toss-up, you might be better off sticking with the totals.