The Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Boston Bruins postseason series is what the NHL playoffs are all about. Two ferocious teams at one another’s throats to determine which one gets one step glory to history. By the looks of it, US sportsbooks are siding with Boston. Which way should sportsbook bettors side?
The Maple Leafs are pegged as the NHL betting underdog in this one and rightfully so. Although Toronto has managed to tie this series up, they’ve looked visibly worse than Boston. More notably on offense, where they haven’t been as dominant as the Bruins. On top of that, Toronto was beat out in the divisional standings during the regular season. By the looks of it, the Bruins will be proving their dominance over the Leafs once more in the playoffs. Although Toronto is riding a 2-game winning streak into this evening’s matchup, it’s looking more like a Bruins win in this Game 7.
The main focus for Boston is to not let Toronto ride their momentum to the next round of the series. The Leafs did manage to beat the Bruins in Boston, but the final score was 4-3. So it’s not like Toronto was whooping on the Bruins. Furthermore, in the other two games Boston played at home, the Bruins ended up winning by a combined total of 8 points. Clearly, Boston has the upper hand at home.
NBA Playoff Betting –Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Boston Bruins – Game 7
- Series: Tied 3-3 || Game 7
- Date & Time: Wednesday, April 25th
- Venue: TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts
- TV Broadcast: NBC
- Online Stream: NBC Extra
- Best US Sportsbook Betting Odds:
- Toronto Maple Leafs +1½ (-200) 5½ (-110) +155
- Boston Bruins -1½ (+170) 5½ (-110) -175
The above previewed odds come courtesy of GTBets sportsbook. While more commonly known for their action on NFL matchups, they’ve become a go-to sportsbook for NHL bettors during this year’s postseason. Not only do they have some of the best odds on the market, they also have a plethora of sportsbook bonuses to help you place more bets than ever before. Feel free to check out our online sportsbook review to get a closer look at what GTBets offers. You can also hop to their site to sign up today!
NBA Playoff Betting Picks || Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Boston Bruins Betting Trends
- TOR is 4-8 STRAIGHT UP in its last 12 games on the road
- TOR is 6-3 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Boston
- TOR is 10-4 STRAIGHT UP in its last 14 games when playing Boston
- The TOTAL has gone OVER in 8 of Toronto’s last 10 games on the road
- BOS is 4-10 STRAIGHT UP in its last 14 games when playing Toronto
- BOS is 3-6 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 9 games when playing at home against Toronto
Best Online Sportsbook Prediction: 4-2 Boston. The Bruins ride the home court advantage to the next round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Boston will cover the spread and the total will be going over.
Best Online Sportsbook Pick: The money line is fairly even so taking Boston straight up can be quite profitable. However, taking the Bruins to cover the spread is by far the best pick to make.