The Eastern Conference playoff picture gets a little clearer this Thursday as Game 6 of the Boston Celtics vs. Milwaukee Bucks series rolls around. Heading into this matchup, it’s clear this series is up for grabs. Granted, the Celtics only need one more win to seal the deal. However, they’ll be on the road in Game 6. Should we expect Boston to come out on top? What do the US sportsbook odds have to say about it?
The Celtics got off to a quick start in this series as they picked up the first two games. Undoubtedly, the home field advantage was a huge help to Boston in those first two matches. Testament to this is the fact that the Celts dropped both Games 3 and 4 on the road. And while Boston did manage to pick up Game 5, that contest was held in their backyard. Moving forward, the Celtics have two options. They can go all out and try to seal the deal on the road this Thursday. Or, the club can play a more paced match, rest up, and take care of business at home in Game 7.
The Bucks have two dynamic players leading the charge for them in this series. Giannis Antetokounmpo is Milwaukee’s leading contributor, putting up an average of 25.4 points, 8.8 rebounds and 7.0 assists per game. Behind him is Khris Middleton, who is averaging 25.0 points, 5.8 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game. The big question this Thursday night is whether or not these two can avoid elimination. Considering the success they’ve enjoyed at home, it’s more than likely that they’ll be able to. At least that’s what the US sportsbook betting odds are predicting.
NBA Playoff Betting – Boston Celtics vs. Milwaukee Bucks – Game 6
- Series: Boston Leads 3-2
- Date & Time: Thursday, April 26th || 7:00 pm ET
- Venue: BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- TV Broadcast: TNT
- Online Stream: Drama on TNT, NBA League Pass
- Best US Sportsbook Betting Odds:
- Boston Celtics +5 (-110) 199½ (-110) +175
- Milwaukee Bucks -5 (-110) 199½ (-110) -210
The above listed odds hail from MyBookie sportsbook. This NBA playoff betting season, MyBookie has become a growing favorite amongst bettors. Not only do they offer some of the best odds on the market, they also have a plethora of sportsbook bonuses to keep you coming back for more. Feel free to check out our online sportsbook review on MyBookie to get a closer look at what they offer.
NBA Playoff Betting Picks || Boston Celtics vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Boston is 15-6 ATS in its last 21 games on the road
- Boston is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston’s last 5 games on the road
- Milwaukee is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games when playing Boston
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Milwaukee’s last 7 games when playing Boston
- Milwaukee is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Boston
Best Online Sportsbook Prediction: 115-105 Milwaukee. The Bucks manage to stay alive in this postseason series.
Best Online Sportsbook Pick: If you think Boston can win on the road, taking them straight up can be quite lucrative. If not, taking the Bucks to cover the spread is the best option.