Celtics vs. Cavaliers Game 3 Predictions: Can Boston Beat the Cavs in Cleveland?
This weekend is filled to the brim with US online sportsbook betting opportunities. Both Saturday and Sunday will featured NBA action on the conference championship series. First up will be Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals between the Boston Celtics and the Cleveland Cavaliers. Since Boston has built up a 2-0 lead, will NBA gambling websites favor them in Game 3? Or will basketball bookmakers decide that the Cavs are too tough to beat at home? Let’s take a quick look at this Saturday’s odds to find out.
The Celtics shocked us all by winning the first two games of this championship series. Not only did Boston upset Cleveland without some of their biggest stars, they did so decisively. Now, with the series heading to the Cavaliers’ backcourt, the Celtics have built up a little bit of wiggle room. However, considering they’re facing LeBron James, Boston certainly won’t want to let up off the gas. Instead, they should try to close out this series in 4. But beating the Cavaliers in Cleveland is an entirely different problem than beating them in Boston. The weekend’s basketball betting odds think that Boston doesn’t stand a chance.
The Cavs have their backs against the wall. Although Cleveland isn’t facing elimination this weekend, they will be with a loss. It’s not just that a 3-0 deficit is nearly impossible to overcome, it also has a lot to do with their status. Getting beat badly in Boston is one thing, but following that up with a home loss in the Eastern Conference Finals would undoubtedly paint the end of your franchise. In the end, it will be up to LeBron to mound some Hall of Fame performance to get this club out of this slump.
NBA Playoff Betting – Boston Celtics vs. Cleveland Cavaliers – Game 3
- Series: Celtics Lead 2-0
- Date & Time: Saturday, May 19th – 8:30 pm ET
- Venue: Quickens Loans Arena, Cleveland, Ohio
- TV Broadcast: ESPN
- Online Stream: Watch ESPN, NBA League Pass
- Best US Online Sportsbook Betting Odds:
- Boston Celtics +6½ (-110) 205 (-110) +240
- Cleveland Cavaliers -6½ (-110) 205 (-110) -280
The above listed odds hail from GT Bets sportsbook, a fan favorite when it comes to online NBA betting. GTBets sportsbook offers some of the best US online sportsbook odds on the web for most North American sports as well as international competition as well. And for this year’s Eastern Conference Finals, they’re taking their action to the next level by opening a plethora of eye-catching bonuses for sportsbook US players to claim. Feel free to check out our review on GTBets sportsbook to get a more in depth analysis of what it is they offer.
NBA Playoff Betting Picks || Boston Celtics vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Boston is 16-8 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 24 games on the road
- Boston is 1-7 STRAIGHT UP in its last 8 games on the road
- The TOTAL has gone OVER in 4 of Boston’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 5 games when playing Boston
- Cleveland is 0-4-1 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 5 games when playing at home against Boston
- Cleveland is 5-1 STRAIGHT UP in its last 6 games when playing at home against Boston
Best Online Sportsbook Prediction: 102-98 Cleveland. The NBA betting trends make it pretty clear that the Celts will be outgunned on the road. The TOTAL will be UNDER and the Cavs will fail to cover the spread.
Best Online Sportsbook Bet to Make: If you think that Boston can deliver an upset, taking them straight up can be quite lucrative. On the other hand, there’s not much value in taking Cleveland straight up. Alternatively, you can take Boston to cover that rather large 6-point spread.