Cavaliers vs. Celtics Game 5 Betting Information and Predictions
The Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Boston Celtics series is starting to take shape. Currently, no one on the planet knows how this series will end up. The Celtics were extremely dominant at home but struggled tremendously on the road. Heading into Game 5, things are all tied up at 2-2. And since Game 5 will be taking place in Boston, US online sportsbook players can expect the Celts to open as heavy betting favorites.
The Cavs enter this matchup riding a 2-game winning streak, but there’s no guarantee that they’ll come out on top this time around. Surprisingly, NBA bookmakers are having a hard time sizing up this contest. At the time of writing this article, most sportsbooks have yet to release the money line for this contest. This is a bit surprising, since Boston performed so strongly at home through the first two games of the series. The question is, will the Cavaliers be able to keep them from bouncing back? Going off of the first two games of this series: it’s not likely.
Boston will be looking to bounce back in Game 5 after affording two consecutive losses to LeBron James and company. Luckily for the Celtics, they’ll have the home court behind them. If the Celtics can pick up Game 5, they should be able to walk away with the series. Undoubtedly Cleveland would take Game 6, forcing a Game 7 in Boston. This makes Boston’s No. 1 finish in the Eastern Conference extremely important since it would be the home field advantage that allowed Boston to make the NBA Finals. We’ve still got a lot of basketball to get to before that, but it’s a very likely scenario. That’s if Boston can come out on top this evening.
NBA Playoff Betting – Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Boston Celtics – Game 5
- Series: Tied 2-2
- Date & Time: Wednesday, May 23rd || 6:30 pm CT
- Venue: TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts
- TV Broadcast: ESPN
- Online Stream: Watch ESPN
- Best Sportsbook Betting Odds:
- Cleveland Cavaliers PK (-110) 206 (-110)
- Boston Celtics PK (-110) 206 (-110)
The above listed odds hail from MyBookie sportsbook, a fan favorite when it comes to betting on the NBA’s Eastern Conference Finals. With eye-catching sportsbook bonuses, fast check outs, and a reliable track record to back them up, MyBookie is a trustworthy site to turn to when betting on the NBA playoffs. Feel free to check out our betting review on MyBookie to get a closer look at this top sportsbook site. Likewise, you can hop to their site to begin your enrollment process today!
NBA Playoff Betting Picks || Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Boston Celtics
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland’s last 7 games when playing Boston
- CLE is 17-6 STRAIGHT UP in its last 23 games when playing Boston
- CLE is 8-4 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 12 games when playing on the road against Boston
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 10 of Boston’s last 13 games when playing at home against Cleveland
- BOS is 4-8 STRAIGHT UP in its last 12 games when playing at home against Cleveland
- BOS is 4-8 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 12 games when playing at home against Cleveland
Best US Online Sportsbook Prediction: 112-105 Boston. The Cavs put up a tough fight but the Celtics walk away victorious in the end.
Best Sportsbook Bet to Make: Depending on the money line, taking the Celtics straight up can be a decent option. If not, stick to the spread.