Cavaliers vs. Celtics Expert Picks and Betting Odds for Game 7
LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers were able to avoid postseason elimination in Game 6 of their Eastern Conference Finals versus the Boston Celtics. But with Game 7 being held in Boston, can LeBron & Co. pull through once again? The Cavs may be coming off a 109-99 triumph over the Celtics, but they haven’t exactly found success in Boston. In fact, Cleveland is 0-3 when playing in Boston in these Finals. Does that mean bettors should place sportsbook bets against LeBron?
The Cavs are hoping to take Game 6’s momentum and ride it all the way into Boston for a Game 7 victory. However, the odds are currently pegging Cleveland as the underdog. It’ll be interesting to see if fans are able to move the line as we approach the start of the game. But as of right now, it’s clear most bookies are banking on a Cavalier loss. It’s been surprising to see Cleveland lose so decisively in Boston throughout this series. But should we honestly rule out LeBron in Game 7? After all, King James is widely considered the best player on the planet. And despite what Skip Bayless may say, James is one of the most clutch players on the planet. It just seems wrong to bet against him in an Eastern Conference Finals Game 7.
The Celtics have absolutely shocked us in this series. So much so that NBA bookmakers now believe the chips are in Boston’s corner. But there’s good reason to believe that Boston has the upper hand in this matchup. They haven’t just beaten Cleveland at home, they’ve pretty much pummeled them. In the three games that the Celtics have beaten the Cavs, they’ve done so by a combined 53-points.
NBA Playoff Betting – Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Boston Celtics – Game 7
- Series: Series Tied 3-3
- Date & Time: Sunday, May 27th || 8:30 pm ET
- Venue: TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts
- TV Broadcast: ESPN
- Online Stream: Watch ESPN, NBA League Pass
- Best Sportsbook Betting Odds:
- Cleveland Cavaliers +2½ (-110) 199½ (-110) +115
- Boston Celtics -2½ (-110) 199½ (-110) -135
The above previewed odds come from Intertops sportsbook, one of the top sportsbook sites to turn to during these conference finals. With an easy to use interface and some of the best odds on the web, Intertops has what betting veterans need to get the most out of these conference finals. On top of that, Intertops sportsbook is taking their action to the next level by offering a plethora of eye-catching sportsbook bonuses during these conference finals. Feel free to check out our online sports betting review on Intertops to get a closer look at what they offer. You can also hop to their site to begin your enrollment process today.
NBA Playoff Betting Picks || Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Boston Celtics
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Boston
- Cleveland is 1-4 STRAIGHT UP in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Boston
- Cleveland is 1-4 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Boston
- Boston is 7-18 STRAIGHT UP in its last 25 games when playing Cleveland
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston’s last 6 games when playing Cleveland
- Boston is 13-6 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 19 games
Best Online Sportsbook Prediction: 102-99 Boston. The Celtics have proven they can beat the Cavs at home. Cleveland, or LeBron rather, should be too fatigued to get the job done late in the game.
Best Sportsbook Online Bet: Taking the Cavaliers is a decent option in this game since they’re currently pegged as the underdog and have LeBron. Taking Boston on the spread or the Under on the TOTALS are also decent options.