UFC 226 Miocic vs. Cormier Latest Odds and Picks
UFC 226 was shaping up to be one of the best sportsbook events of the decade. But as usual, circumstances have changed last minute. First was the news that Max Holloway would not be competing this Saturday. Holloway looked visibly drained during his press duties and the UFC ended up ruling him out. It’s currently unknown whether his state was induced by the weight cut or by concussion. Secondly we saw Daniel Cormier take a dive at Thursday’s press conference. Although he got up right away, it was quite a nasty fall. Does this make Stipe Miocic that automatic pick for this weekend’s action?
Online MMA Betting – UFC 226: Miocic vs. Cormier
- Date: Saturday, July 7th
- Times: Main Card: 10 pm ET || Prelims: 8 pm ET || Other: 6:30 pm ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena, Paradise, Nevada
- TV Broadcast: PPV
- Online Stream: UFC TV
- Main Card & UFC 226 Best Sportsbook Odds
- Stipe Miocic 3 ½ (+105) -220 vs. Daniel Cormier 3 ½ (-125) +180
- Francis Ngannou 1 ½ (-175) -350 vs. Derrick Lewis 1 ½ (+155) +290
- Michael Chiesa2 ½ (EV) -150 vs. Anthony Pettis 2 ½ (-120) +130
- Gokhan Saki 1 ½ (-155) -135 vs. Khalil Rountree 1 ½ (+135) +115
- Under Card & UFC 226 Betting Odds
- Uriah Hall 1 ½ (+130) +325 vs. Paulo Costa – 1 ½ (-150) -400
- Mike Perry 1 ½ (+155) +135 vs. Paul Felder -1 ½ (-175) -155
- Raphael Assuncao 2 ½ (+250) -170 vs. Rob Font 2 ½ (-300) +150
- Curtis Millender 2 ½ (+140) -170 vs. Max Griffin 2 ½ (-160) +150
- Dan Hooker 2 ½ (-145) -120 vs. Gilbert Burns 2 ½ (+125) EV
- Jamie Moyle 2 ½ (+250) -190 vs. Emily Whitmire 2 ½ (-300) +165
- Landon Vannata 2 ½ (+180) -175 vs. Drakkar Klose 2 ½ (-220) +155
The above listed odds hail from MyBookie sportsbook, one of the top sports betting sites to turn to when betting on this weekend’s UFC action. They’ve got some great sign up bonuses to help you make as many betting predictions as possible, as well as a multitude of other sportsbook bonuses to choose from. Feel free to check out our online sports betting review on MyBookie to get a closer look at the kind of action they offer. You can also hop to their site to make your UFC 226 betting prediction right now!
UFC 226 Betting Picks || Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier
Although Daniel Cormier is arguably the best light heavyweight the UFC has ever seen, he’s going up against the greatest heavyweight the UFC has actually seen. And while Cormier claims that he’s constantly going up against fighters bigger than him, he’s now going up against someone who matches him in striking and should have no problems matching his wrestling. If that’s the case, you’re better off siding with the bigger man.
The co-headlining bout of the night was supposed to be a lightweight championship bout between current champ Max Holloway and Brian Ortega. Holloway went down for the aforementioned reasons and Ortega refused to take another bout, losing plenty of stock with his decision.
Now we’ll see the enticing heavyweight bout between Francis Ngannou and Derrick Lewis. Ngannou will be vying to redeem himself after a humbling loss by champion Stipe Miocic. Lewis feels disrespected by Ngannou and will be looking to use his wrestling to get him on the ground and finish the fight.
Best Online Sportsbook Prediction
- Miocic via decision.
- Ngannou via 1st round KO
- Pettis via TKO
- Saki via 2nd round KO
Best Sportsbook Online Bet: The odds on Stipe make him a decent straight up option but the totals line might offer better value. However taking Lewis on the upset is arguably the best pick of the lot.