2018 San Francisco 49ers NFL Betting Odds and Schedule
NFL gambling sites are waiting to see if Jimmy Garoppolo will pick up where he left off. The Niners acquired the young QB from the Patriots in October 2017. He debuted in the last minute of San Fran’s Week 12 game versus the Seattle Seahawks. On his very first play as a 49er, Garoppolo rushed for six yards. Additionally, on the last play of the game, he threw a 10-yard touchdown to Louis Murphy.
The Niners lost that game. However, it was their final loss of the season. Unfortunately, it was also 10th loss of the season. The bright side, though, is that the 49ers won the next five games with Garoppolo under center. Whereas they only one victory to their name prior to that. All told, Garoppolo completed 120 passes of 178 attempts. He threw for 1560 yards with seven TDs and five picks. Also, he rushed for 11 on 15 carries and one score.
2018 San Francisco 49ers best online sportsbooks odds
- Super Bowl LIII Odds to Win: +2000
- To win the NFC Championship: +1000
- To win the NFC West Division: +300
- Win totals: 8½
Odds taken from BetOnline.ag sportsbook. If you’re looking for NFL gambling sites, BetOnline is for you.
Garoppolo is certainly popular. He is the second best-seller of Jerseys in the NFL from April to mid-June. He was ahead of Carson Wentz, Tom Brady, Baker Mayfield, Nick Foles, Sam Darnold, Marcus Mariota and Dak Prescott. And behind only Saquon Barkley. Of course, this is not the WWE, where the guy who moves more merchandise might be give the belt. The NFL is not a popularity contest. For example, according to All-Pro CB Jalen Ramsey, Jimmy G. has yet to pay his dues. There is indeed a lot of hype surrounding Garoppolo. Will NFL gambling sites believe that hype? And more importantly, will Jimmy believe his own hype? We’ll have to wait and see.
2018 San Francisco 49ers regular season schedule
- Week 1 September 9 10:00 a.m. at Minnesota Vikings U.S. Bank Stadium
- Week 2 September 16 1:25 p.m. Detroit Lions Levi’s Stadium
- Week 3 September 23 10:00 a.m. Kansas City Chiefs Arrowhead Stadium
- Week 4 September 30 1:25 p.m. vs. Los Angeles Chargers StubHub Center
- Week 5 October 7 1:25 p.m. Arizona Cardinals Levi’s Stadium
- Week 6 October 15 5:20 p.m. at Green Bay Packers Lambeau Field
- Week 7 October 21 5:20 p.m. Los Angeles Rams Levi’s Stadium
- Week 8 October 28 1:25 p.m. at Arizona Cardinals University of Phoenix Stadium
- Week 9 November 1 5:20 p.m. Oakland Raiders Levi’s Stadium
- Week 10 November 12 5:20 p.m. New York Giants Levi’s Stadium
- Week 11 Bye
- Week 12 November 25 10:00 a.m. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Raymond James Stadium
- Week 13 December 2 5:20 p.m. Seattle Seahawks CenturyLink Field
- Week 14 December 9 1:25 p.m. at Denver Broncos Levi’s Stadium
- Week 15 December 16 1:25 p.m. Seattle Seahawks Levi’s Stadium
- Week 16 December 23 1:05 p.m. Chicago Bears Levi’s Stadium
- Week 17 December 30 1:25 p.m. at Los Angeles Rams Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
And their road schedule
At Minnesota Vikings. The Niners have not defeated the Vikes on the road since 1992. They are 0-5 in their last five trips to Minnesota.
At Kansas City Chiefs. The 49ers have lost their last four straight in Kansas.
At Los Angeles Chargers. The last time the Niners visited the Chargers it was in San Diego. San Francisco lost 17-20 there in 2002.
At Green Bay Packers. The 49ers last played in Green Bay in the 2013 NFC Wild Card game. They won 23-20.
At Arizona Cardinals. The Niners have dropped six straight to the Cards, including three games in Arizona.
At Tampa Bay Buccaneers. San Fran prevailed in their last trip to Tampa, 33-14 in 2013.
At Seattle Seahawks. The 49ers have lost nine consecutive games to the ‘Hawks, including five games in Seattle.
At Los Angeles Rams. The Niners split their 2017 series with the Rams, including a 34-13 win in LA.