2018 Pittsburgh Steelers NFL Betting Odds and Schedule
Gambling sites for NFL will always look kindly upon the Steelers. But only as long as Ben Roethlisberger only implies retirement but doesn’t really mean it. Unfortunately, seems like this preseason there will be another soap opera starring Le’veon Bell. And we never know when his temperament will get the best of Antonio Brown on the field. Or in the sideline. The Steelers had their best record since 2004 last season, going 13-3. However, the expected Pittsburgh-New England playoff bloodbath never occurred. Because the Steelers were so confident it was bound to happen. As a result, it appeared they forgot they had to beat the Jags first. It is a sad day indeed when a team quarterbacked by Blake Bortles bests one quarterbacked by the ‘Berger.
2018 Pittsburgh Steelers best online sportsbooks odds
- Super Bowl LIII Odds to Win: +1000
- To win the AFC Championship: 5.00
- To win the AFC North Division: 1.33
- Win totals: 10½
Odds taken from Intertops.eu, a beacon among gambling sites for NFL
Do you like reruns? Good. Because, ICYM last season, you’ll have a chance to catch up on the Steelers-Bell long-running contractual saga. On January 11, 2018, Bell said that if the Steelers franchise-tagged him again, he would consider sitting the year out. Or even retiring. On March 6, 2018, the Steelers franchise-tagged Bell for the second consecutive year. D’oh! So far, it looks like the running back will miss workouts and training camp. Like he did last year.
All of this has prompted Hall of Famer Jerome Bettis to scold them ala Kramer. “Hey, hey, alright, hey hey, stop it! Come on, break it up! What’s the matter with you? Now don’t you two see that you’re in love with each other? I mean, why can’t you face that already? You’re running around out there looking for something that’s not even there, when everything that you dream of is right here, right here in front of you. Now why can’t you admit that?” Or words to that effect.
2018 Pittsburgh Steelers regular season schedule
- Week 1 September 9 1:00 p.m. at Cleveland Browns FirstEnergy Stadium
- Week 2 September 16 1:00 p.m. Kansas City Chiefs Heinz Field
- Week 3 September 24 8:15 p.m. at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Raymond James Stadium
- Week 4 September 30 8:20 p.m. Baltimore Ravens Heinz Field
- Week 5 October 7 1:00 p.m. Atlanta Falcons Heinz Field
- Week 6 October 14 1:00 p.m. at Cincinnati Bengals Paul Brown Stadium
- Week 7 Bye 8 October 28 1:00 p.m. Cleveland Browns Heinz Field
- Week 8 November 4 1:00 p.m. at Baltimore Ravens M&T Bank Stadium
- Week 9 November 8 8:20 p.m. Carolina Panthers Heinz Field
- Week 10 November 18 8:20 p.m. vs. Jacksonville Jaguars TIAA Bank Field
- Week 11 November 25 4:25 p.m. at Denver Broncos Broncos Stadium at Mile High
- Week 12 December 2 1:00 p.m. Los Angeles Chargers Heinz Field
- Week 13 December 9 8:20 p.m. at Oakland Raiders Oakland–Alameda County Coliseum
- Week 14 December 16 4:25 p.m. New England Patriots Heinz Field
- Week 15 December 23 4:25 p.m. at New Orleans Saints Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Week 16 December 30 1:00 p.m. Cincinnati Bengals Heinz Field
And their road schedule
At Cleveland Browns. It must be nice to kick off the season with an all but guaranteed win. Or so would indicate most gambling sites for NFL.
At Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Steelers have won their last three games at Raymond James Stadium. However, their last visit was in 2010.
At Cincinnati Bengals. Pittsburgh swept Cinci last season.
At Baltimore Ravens. It could be said this game will be the officially official start of the Steelers’ season.
At Jacksonville Jaguars. A rematch of the AFC Divisional Playoff Game from earlier this year, which the Steelers lost 42-45.
At Denver Broncos. A rematch of the 2016 AFC Divisional Playoff Game which Pittsburgh lost 16-23.
At Oakland Raiders. The Steelers lost back to back at the Oakland Coliseum in 2012 and 2013.
At New Orleans Saints. Pittsburgh has been on the losing end on their last two trips to the Superdome, in 2002 and 2010.