2018 Carolina Panthers NFL Betting Odds and Schedule
The best NFL gambling sites aren’t giving the Panthers as great odds as they would’ve circa 2015. However, any man with two hands has a fighting chance, as they say in the parlance of our times. On the other hand, a head coach’s offensive and defensive coordinators are like his right and left hands. In that sense, Ron Rivera was armless for a while. Former OC Mike Shula became the quarterbacks coach and offensive coordinator of the New York Giants. And former DC Steve Wilks became head coach of the Arizona Cardinals. Rivera has had some time though to grow accustomed to his new prosthetics.
2018 Carolina Panthers best online sportsbooks odds
- Super Bowl LIII Odds to Win: +1800
- To win the NFC Championship: +1000
- To win the NFC South Division: +200
- Win totals: 8
Odds taken from MyBookie.ag sportsbook, rated as one of the best NFL gambling sites.
The Panthers hired Norv Shula as offensive coordinator in January. Turner has head coached the Washington Redskins, Oakland Raiders, and San Diego Chargers. However, he has enjoyed greater success as an OC. In particular with the Dallas Cowboys. With whom he won consecutive Super Bowls in 1992 and 1993. Also, he has offensively coordinated the San Diego Chargers, Miami Dolphins, San Francisco 49ers, Cleveland Browns. Meanwhile, the virtually unknown Eric Washington was promoted from defensive line coach to defensive coordinator also in January. Change can be good. And perhaps this is the change the Panthers needed to return to their 2015 form. After all, there is no law that says a new OC has to underperform. We´re looking at you, Steve ‘Cutty Sark’ Sarkisian.
2018 Carolina Panthers regular season schedule
- Week 1 September 9 4:25 p.m. Dallas Cowboys Bank of America Stadium
- Week 2 September 16 1:00 p.m. at Atlanta Falcons Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Week 3 September 23 1:00 p.m. Cincinnati Bengals Bank of America Stadium
- Week 4 Bye
- Week 5 October 7 1:00 p.m. New York Giants Bank of America Stadium
- Week 6 October 14 1:00 p.m. Washington Redskins FedEx Field
- Week 7 October 21 1:00 p.m. at Philadelphia Eagles Lincoln Financial Field
- Week 8 October 28 1:00 p.m. Baltimore Ravens Bank of America Stadium
- Week 9 November 4 1:00 p.m. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Bank of America Stadium
- Week 10 November 8 8:20 p.m. Pittsburgh Steelers Heinz Field
- Week 11 November 18 1:00 p.m. at Detroit Lions Ford Field
- Week 12 November 25 1:00 p.m. Seattle Seahawks Bank of America Stadium
- Week 13 December 2 1:00 p.m. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Raymond James Stadium
- Week 14 December 9 1:00 p.m. at Cleveland Browns First Energy Stadium
- Week 15 December 17 8:15 p.m. New Orleans Saints Bank of America Stadium
- Week 16 December 23 1:00 p.m. Atlanta Falcons Bank of America Stadium
- Week 17 December 30 1:00 p.m. at New Orleans Saints Mercedes-Benz Superdome
And their road schedule
At Atlanta Falcons. The Panthers split their 2017 series with the Falcons, including a 10-22 loss in Atlanta.
At Washington Redskins. Carolina has won their last five straight against the Skins, including two trips to Washington.
At Philadelphia Eagles. The Panthers have lost three of their last four games against the Eagles in Philly.
At Pittsburgh Steelers. Carolina has lost all three games they’ve played in Pittsburgh since the two franchises began playing each other in 1996.
At Detroit Lions. The Panthers returned to Detroit after six years in 2017, and beat the Lions 27-24.
At Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Carolina swept the Bucs in 2017, including a 17-3 win in Tampa.
At Cleveland Browns. The Panthers’ last visit to Cleveland resulted in a 24-23 loss. Then again, that was long ago in 2010. What are the odds of history repeating? The best NFL gambling sites would say slim and none.
At New Orleans Saints. A rematch of the NFC Wild Card game from earlier this year, which the Panthers lost 26-31 in New Orleans.