2018 Tennessee Titans NFL Betting Odds and Schedule
Sites for betting in the NFL accept no substitutes. The Tennessee Titans may be coached ‘the Patriot Way’ by a former Pats player. Moreover, they seem to be taking in former Patriots the way Impact Wrestling does former WWE Superstars. The Titans hired former Patriots linebacker Mike Vrabel as their new head coach in January. He was quickly joined by former New England running back Dion Lewis and cornerback Malcolm Butler. Another former Patriots CB was already there waiting for all of them. And speaking of Butler, he has been able to recognize Bill Belichick’s influence on Vrabel. “It’s the Patriots system, one of the greatest systems in the NFL,” Butler said. “You can tell Mike played for Belichick because you can see some of the similarities. They’re about winning the way New England is about winning.”
2018 Tennessee Titans best online sportsbooks odds
- Super Bowl LIII Odds to Win: 41.00
- To win the AFC Championship: 19.00
- To win the AFC South Division: 4.50
- Win totals: 8
Odds taken from one of the greatest sites for betting in the NFL, Intertops.eu.
Well, let me tell you something, brother – as Hulk Hogan would say. Vrabel may have served with Bill Belichick. He may know Bill Belichick. Bill Belichick may be his friend. But Coach Vrabel, you’re no Bill Belichick. Furthermore, filling your ranks with Patriot cast-outs and coaching them like Belichick would, won’t turn these Titans into the Pats. If anything, it will turn them into an ersatz New England Patriots. An ersatz good is a substitute good, in particular one that is considered inferior to the good it replaces. And sites for betting in the NFL know that and give out odds accordingly.
2018 Tennessee Titans regular season schedule
- Week 1 September 9 12:00 p.m. at Miami Dolphins Hard Rock Stadium
- Week 2 September 16 12:00 p.m. Houston Texans Nissan Stadium
- Week 3 September 23 12:00 p.m. at Jacksonville Jaguars TIAA Bank Field
- Week 4 September 30 12:00 p.m. Philadelphia Eagles Nissan Stadium
- Week 5 October 7 12:00 p.m. at Buffalo Bills New Era Field
- Week 6 October 14 3:25 p.m. Baltimore Ravens Nissan Stadium
- Week 7 October 21 8:30 a.m. Los Angeles Chargers Wembley Stadium (London, England)
- NFL Week 8 -- Bye
- Week 9 November 5 7:15 p.m. at Dallas Cowboys AT&T Stadium
- Week 10 November 11 12:00 p.m. New England Patriots Nissan Stadium
- Week 11 November 18 12:00 p.m. Indianapolis Colts Lucas Oil Stadium
- Week 12 November 26 7:15 p.m. Houston Texans NRG Stadium
- Week 31 December 2 3:05 p.m. New York Jets Nissan Stadium
- Week 14 December 6 7:20 p.m. Jacksonville Jaguars Nissan Stadium
- Week 15 December 16 12:00 p.m. New York Giants MetLife Stadium
- Week 16 December 22 or 23 TBD Washington Redskins Nissan Stadium TBD
- Week 17 December 30 12:00 p.m. Indianapolis Colts Nissan Stadium
Tennessee Titans road schedule
At Miami Dolphins. The Titans have been hit-and-miss against the Dolphins in Miami this decade, going 2-2 in their last four visits.
At Jacksonville Jaguars. Tennessee swept the Jags in 2017, including a 37-16 win in J-Ville.
At Buffalo Bills. The Titans have prevailed in three of their last four trips to Buffalo.
At Los Angeles Chargers. The last time the Titans beat the Chargers on the road was pretty long ago. Not only were the Bolts in San Diego, but the Titans were still the Houston Oilers.
At Dallas Cowboys. Tennessee last played the Cowboys in Dallas in 2010, when the Titans won 34-27.
At Indianapolis Colts. The Titans swept the Colts in 2017, including a 20-16 win in Indy.
At Houston Texans. Tennessee split their 2017 series with the Texans, including a 14-57 blowout loss in Houston.
At New York Giants. The Titans have won their two games in New York versus the Giants since moving to Tennessee.