2018 Tampa Bay Buccaneers NFL Betting Odds and Schedule
Welcome back, Koetter, say the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Even Horshack could probably do a better job, say gambling sites for NFL. Also returning, starting QB Jameis Winston. Jameis is known to be a very hands-on guy. Though not necessarily on the football field. The NFL suspended Winston for violating the league’s personal conduct policy. That’s one Uber driver who won’t be giving young Jameis a five-star rating. As a result, Winston will miss the first three games of the 2018 season. Therefore, allowing Ryan Fitzpatrick to get a few more snaps. Fitz played six games and started three subbing for Winston, who struggled with a nagging shoulder injury. He passed for 1103 yards with seven TDs and three picks.
2018 Tampa Bay Buccaneers best online sportsbooks odds
- Super Bowl LIII Odds to Win: +5500
- To win the NFC Championship: +2800
- To win the NFC South Division: +580
- Win totals: 7½
Odds extracted from GTBets Sportsbook, a paladin among gambling sites for NFL.
Dirk Koetter has failed to lead the Bucs back to the playoffs in two years as head coach. Will the third time be the charm? According to this, there are reasons to be optimistic. For instance, Tampa Bay has gone 8-8 at home under Koetter, compared to 1-13 under Lovie Smith. That included a winless season at home in 2014. More importantly to gambling sites for NFL, the Bucs have gone 7-9 ATS at home in that same period. There is a difference between being an optimistic and being a Pollyanna. But if the third time’s not the charm, the Bucs can always get Gabe Kaplan to coach the team.
2018 Tampa Bay Buccaneers regular season schedule
- Week 1 Sunday September 9 1:00 p.m. at New Orleans Saints Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Week 2 Sunday September 16 1:00 p.m. Philadelphia Eagles Raymond James Stadium
- Week 3 Monday September 24 8:15 p.m. Pittsburgh Steelers Raymond James Stadium
- Week 4 Sunday September 30 1:00 p.m. Chicago Bears Soldier Field
- Week 5 Bye
- Week 6 Sunday October 14 1:00 p.m. Atlanta Falcons Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Week 7 Sunday October 21 1:00 p.m. Cleveland Browns Raymond James Stadium
- Week 8 Sunday October 28 1:00 p.m. Cincinnati Bengals Paul Brown Stadium
- Week 9 Sunday November 4 1:00 p.m. Carolina Panthers Bank of America Stadium
- Week 10 Sunday November 11 1:00 p.m. Washington Redskins Raymond James Stadium
- Week 11 Sunday November 18 1:00 p.m. at New York Giants Metlife Stadium
- Week 12 Sunday November 25 1:00 p.m. San Francisco 49ers Raymond James Stadium
- Week 13 Sunday December 2 1:00 p.m. Carolina Panthers Raymond James Stadium
- Week 14 Sunday December 9 1:00 p.m. New Orleans Saints Raymond James Stadium
- Week 15 Sunday December 16 1:00 p.m. at Baltimore Ravens M&T Bank Stadium
- Week 16 Sunday December 23 1:00 p.m. at Dallas Cowboys AT&T Stadium
- NFL Week 17 Sunday December 30 1:05 p.m. Atlanta Falcons Raymond James Stadium
Tampa Bay Buccaneers road schedule
At New Orleans Saints. The Bucs are 1-6 in their last seven trips to the Big Easy.
At Chicago Bears. Tampa Bay are 2-4 in their last six visits to Chicago.
At Atlanta Falcons. The Bucs have won two of their last four games in the Los City of Atlanta, in 2015 and 2016.
At Cincinnati Bengals. Tampa Bay has won four straight games on the road against the Bengals.
At Carolina Panthers. The Bucs have been on the losing end of four of their last five games in Carolina.
At New York Giants. Tampa Bay have beat the Giants in NY once in their shared history. The Buccaneers have gone 1-7 in versus the Giants in the Big Apple between 1978 and 2012.
At Baltimore Ravens. The Bucs have played in Baltimore just twice, winning in 2002 and losing in 2010.
At Dallas Cowboys. The Buccaneers have dropped four straight games in Dallas since 2006.