This weekend is filled with a plethora of NBA betting opportunities for good sportsbook bettors to capitalize on. First up will be Saturday’s championship action between the Boston Celtics and the Cleveland Cavaliers. Afterwards, NBA bettors can flock to the best betting sites to make their picks on Game 3 of the Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors Western Conference Finals. With things all tied up at 1-1, the Warriors will be looking to use their home field advantage to take the lead in the series. What kind of matchup are NBA bookmakers predicting?
The Rockets saved their ass in Game 2 of this matchup. But the Rockets didn’t just tie the series up, they drew blood from the NBA gods that Golden State are. Although the Warriors handed the Rockets a 13-point deficit in Game 1, Houston evened the score by handing Golden State a 22-point loss in Game 2. Now, with those results in mind, it’s anybody’s guess as to how Game 3 shapes up. Obviously the Warriors will be pegged as the favorite, since they’ll be playing at home. Unfortunately for Houston, the Warriors have yet to be handed a loss at home. We’ll have to see if James Harden can do anything about that.
Betting Golden State
The Warriors have too much talent to succumb to the Rockets at home. Barring some miraculous performance from the Rockets, Golden State should come out on top decisively this evening. After all, the Warriors have three different players averaging 20+ plus points this postseason. Kevin Durant is leading the charge with an average of 29.6 scored per game. Second in points is Curry, who is averaging 22.0 followed by Klay Thompson’s 20.7 scored per game. The Rockets currently have two players averaging 20+; Harden is nailing 29.4 per game while Chris Paul is putting up 21.4. But after that, the Rockets’ next best scorer is Eric Gordon and his 14.3 per game.
NBA Playoff Betting – Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors – Game 3
- Series: Tied 1-1
- Date & Time: Sunday, May 20th
- Venue: ORACLE Arena, Oakland, California
- TV Broadcast: TNT
- Online Stream: Drama on TNT, NBA League Pass
- Good Sportsbook Betting Odds:
- Houston Rockets +7½ (-110) 226 (-110) +280
- Golden State Warriors -7½ (-110) 226 (-110) -340
The above previewed odds are brought to you by Intertops sportsbook, a worldwide leader in the sports betting industry. Intertops has plenty of sportsbook bonuses for bettors to check out during these conference finals. They’re not just a good sportsbook to turn to when betting on these matchups. Since they have some of the best sportsbook bonuses on the web, they’re more than committed to helping you make the most of these times. Check out our sportsbook review on Intertops to get a closer look at what they offer.
NBA Playoff Betting Picks || Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors
- HOU is 6-19 STRAIGHT UP in its last 25 games when playing Golden State
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 8 of Houston’s last 12 games when playing Golden State
- HOU is 2-3-1 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Golden State
- GSW is 11-2 STRAIGHT UP in its last 13 games when playing at home against Houston
- GSW is 2-3-1 AGAINST THE SPREAD in its last 6 games when playing Houston
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 4 of Golden State’s last 5 games
Best Online Sportsbook Prediction: 120-110 Golden State. The Warriors defend their home court. The TOTAL will be OVER and the Warriors will cover the spread.
Best Online Sportsbook Bet to Make: There’s not much value in taking Golden State straight up. Take the Warriors on the spread here.