Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos NFL Week 2 Latest Odds and Predictions
According to the best sport betting sites, the Denver Broncos are six-point favorites over the Oakland Raiders. Bad news for the Raiders; you may be riding in a broken down Carr. Oh, it can still go. Like the jalopy in The Grapes of Wrath could still go. For a while at least. Which is a shame. If people were cars, he used to be a Lamborghini Diablo. But what would happen to a Lamborghini Diablo if it entered a demolition derby? Carr fracture the pinkie finger on his throwing hand. His right fibula. Three back bones. All between November 2016 and October 2017. And he hasn’t appeared to be the same following that 10-month period. And in the 13-33 season-opening loss to the Rams, Carr looked like a deer in the lights. If only it were the deer in Queens of the Stone Age ‘No One Knows’ video.
The Raiders failed to cover a six-point spread as home dogs in the season opener. No surprise there. Oakland has been terrible at covering the spread set by the best sport betting sites at home. Or on the road, for that matter. The Raiders are 2-5 ATS in their last seven games against the AFC West division. And 1-5-1 ATS in their last seven on the road. And 1-4-1 ATS in their last six overall games.
No. 1 wide receiver Amari Cooper had just nine yards on one catch. Cooper has had 9 yards or fewer in six of his last 13 games. And No. 1 running back Todd Gurley had 89 yards on 16 carries but no TDs. Defensively, trading away Khalil Mack proved to be as horrible a mistake on practice as it did in theory. You’ve heard of gluten-free, right? We may start hearing about Gruden-free.
Case Keenum did not ingratiate himself with Broncos fans. The new Denver QB threw three picks in his debut with the team. Nonetheless, the Broncos still managed to gain 470 total yards. Rookie rushers Royce Freeman and Phillip Lindsay both 71 yards on 15 carries. That’s the first in about 70 years that two debuting rookie teammates run for at least 70 yards in a game.
The Broncos are best sport betting sites darlings in September. Denver is 12-0 SU in their last 12 home games in September. And the over is a 7-0 in their last seven September games.
Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos NFL Week 2 Betting Information
- Date: September 16
- Time: 1:25 p.m. PT
- Venue: Broncos Stadium at Mile High
Lines from MyBookie.ag:
- OAKLAND RAIDERS +6½ (-110) 45½ (-110) +230
- DENVER BRONCOS -6½ (-110) 45½ (-110) -280
- 13 points per game (28th)
- 395 total yards per game (7th)
- 300 passing yards per game (8th)
- 95 rushing yards per game (22nd)
- 33 points allowed per game (26th)
- 365 total yards allowed per game (21st)
- 225 passing yards allowed per game (15th)
- 140 rushing yards allowed per game (25th)
- 27 points per game (9th)
- 470 total yards per game (5th)
- 324 passing yards per game (4th)
- 146 rushing yards per game (7th)
- 24 points allowed per game (19th)
- 306 total yards allowed per game (9th)
- 242 passing yards allowed per game (19th)
- 64 rushing yards allowed per game (3rd)