Packers vs. Patriots Odds: New England a Touchdown Betting Favorites
Offshore betting sites odds favor the New England Patriots over the Green Bay Packers by a touchdown. Pats and Packs don’t often rendezvous. However, there is some in Green Bay who’s very well acquainted with the New England offense. Defensive coordinator Mike Pettine has plied his trade with the Patriots’ divisional foes New York Jets and Buffalo Bills. Though it could be said he didn’t manage to crack the Tom Brady enigma during his time in the AFC East. It’d be understandable also if he moved to the NFC North to get as far away from Brady as possible. Green Bay and New England only meet about once every four years. They last played one another in 2014. On that occasion the Packers won 26-21. Of course, Green Bay was 8-3 when they beat the Pats that season. The Packers are 3-3-1 this season.
Betting Green Bay Packers
The Packers are allowing a little over 36 points per game on the road. They have also allowed 29 points or more in five games this season. Let’s check some sports betting USA trends. Green Bay is 0-5 SU and 1-4 ATS in their last five road games. They have lost those five games by an average of 11.0 points per game.
Betting New England Patriots
The Pats have scored almost 40 points per game in their last three games in Foxboro. And 36 points per game in their last five contests overall. Let’s talk sports betting USA trends. New England is 11-0 SU and 9-2 ATS in their last 11 home games. They have won those 11 games by an average margin of 14.82 points per game. Finally, the Pats are 23-8-3 ATS in their last 34 games at Gillette Stadium.
Green Bay Packers at New England Patriots NFL Week 9 Betting Odds & Preview
- Date: November 4
- Time: 7:20 p.m. CT
- Venue: Gillette Stadium
Lines from GTBets.eu:
- GREEN BAY PACKERS +6 (-114) 56 (-110) +215
- NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS -6 (-106) 56 (-110) -260
- Points per game: 25.0 (13th)
- Total yards per game: 412.1 (5th)
- Passing yards per game: 308.1 (5th)
- Rushing yards per game: 104.0 (21st)
- Points allowed per game: 24.7 (17th)
- Total yards allowed per game: 340.9 (12th)
- Passing yards allowed per game: 221.7 (5th)
- Rushing yards allowed per game: 119.1 (22nd)
New England Team Stats
- Points per game: 29.9 (4th)
- Total yards per game: 381.9 (11th)
- Passing yards per game: 266.6 (12th)
- Rushing yards per game 115.2 (13th)
- Points allowed per game: 23.1 (12th)
- Total yards allowed per game: 382.8 (25th)
- Passing yards allowed per game: 277.2 (27th)
- Rushing yards allowed per game: 105.5 (14th)
All eyes on the QBs.
— New England Patriots (@Patriots) November 3, 2018
- Green Bay is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
- Green Bay is 3-6-1 SU in its last 10 games
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Green Bay’s last 13 games
- New England is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Patriots are 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- New England is 9-3 ATS in its last 12 games at home
It’s almost not fair. Tom Brady ages like a fine, sexy wine. And Aaron Rodgers just might come out to play on crutches one day. And yet, the latter must somehow keep up with the former. Make no mistake, though. Rodgers is like the T-800. He’ll keep coming back even as pieces of himself are coming off. The only problem is that if he’s the T-800, Brady is the T-1000. Life is not fair. If it were, they would’ve cancelled The Simpsons 15 years ago. Take the Pats to win and cover the best online sportsbooks spread.