2018 Green Bay Packers NFL Betting Odds and Schedule
According to most betting sites for NFL, the Green Bay Packers are third in line to win Super Bowl LIII. That shows a lot of confidence in The Pack. The Green and Gold lost eight of their last 11 games last season. As a result, they had their first losing season since 2008, with a 7-9 record. Additionally, they missed the playoffs for the first time also since 2008. The fact that those two things hadn’t happened in about a decade tells us something. And that something is this: last season was an anomaly for Green Bay. And it was an anomaly because starting QB Aaron Rodgers suffered a fractured right collarbone in Week 6. He only played one more game, in Week 13, and that was all she wrote for The Pack.
2018 Green Bay Packers best online sportsbooks odds
- To win Super Bowl LIII: +1400
- To win NCF Championship: 6.00
- To win the NFC North Division: 2.25
- Win totals: 10
Odds from Intertops sportsbook. As betting sites for NFL go, Intertops is tops.
There is good news, though. “[Aaron Rodgers] is healthy. We hope to soon have a contract extension,” Green Bay Packers CEO Mark Murphy said. As long as Rodgers is able-bodied, betting sites for NFL will give the Packers good to great odds. And we will be able to forget all about Brett Hundley. Yarrr! That replaced the whale in my nightmares. Unfortunately, Rodgers returns from injury to find his favorite target gone. The Packers released Jordy Nelson on March 13. Two days later he signed with the Oakland Raiders. Nelson was released because his production decreased considerably in 2017. However, that was a direct result of Rodgers’s absence. Well, it’s no use crying over spilt milk. Because at this time tomorrow it will be yogurt. And that yogurt should be Davante Adams, who is, for all intents and purposes, the Packers’ No 1 wide receiver.
2018 Green Bay Packers schedule
- Week 1 September 9 7:20 p.m. Chicago Bears Lambeau Field
- Week 2 September 16 12:00 p.m. Minnesota Vikings Lambeau Field
- Week 3 September 23 12:00 p.m. at Washington Redskins FedExField
- Week 4 September 30 12:00 p.m. Buffalo Bills Lambeau Field
- Week 5 October 7 12:00 p.m. at Detroit Lions Ford Field
- Week 6 October 15 7:15 p.m. San Francisco 49ers Lambeau Field
- Week 7 Bye 8 October 28 3:25 p.m. at Los Angeles Rams Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Week 8 November 4 7:20 p.m. at New England Patriots Gillette Stadium
- Week 9 November 11 12:00 p.m. Miami Dolphins Lambeau Field
- Week 10 November 15 7:20 p.m. at Seattle Seahawks CenturyLink Field
- Week 11 November 25 7:20 p.m. at Minnesota Vikings U.S. Bank Stadium
- Week 12 December 2 12:00 p.m. Arizona Cardinals Lambeau Field
- Week 13 December 9 12:00 p.m. Atlanta Falcons Lambeau Field
- Week 14 December 16 12:00 p.m. at Chicago Bears Soldier Field
- Week 15 December 23 12:00 p.m. at New York Jets MetLife Stadium
- Week 16 December 30 12:00 p.m. Detroit Lions Lambeau Field
Green Bay Packers road schedule
At Washington Redskins. The Packers played the Skins twice in 2016. They beat them 35-18 in the 2015-16 Wild Card game. Then, they lost 24-42 in Week 11 of the 2016 season.
At Detroit Lions. Similarly, Green Bay faced Detroit twice in 2017, losing on both occasions.
At Los Angeles Rams. The last time the Packers played the Rams, they were the St. Louis Rams. In 2012, the Packs defeated the Rams 30-20 in Missouri.
At New England Patriots. One week after visiting Jared Goff, the Packers clash with Tom Brady and the Pats. Green Bay lost to New England 27-31 at Gillette Stadium in 2010.
At Seattle Seahawks. The Packers lost the Conference Championship 22-28 to the ‘Hawks in January 2015 at CenturyLink Field.
At Minnesota Vikings. Green Bay lost its series with the Vikes in 2017.
At Chicago Bears. The Packers were victorious 23-16 in their last trip to Soldier Field last season.
At New York Jets. The Pack shut out the Jets 9-0 in New York in 2010.