The USA betting sites favor the Philadelphia Eagles by 7.5 points over the Dallas Cowboys. And it stands to reason that the best online sportsbooks would favor the Eagles. Not because Philly is the Super Bowl champion. Because at 4-4 the Eagles are surely not looking like it. And also not because Carson Wentz is a top 5 QB. He may or may not be but that’s beside the point. The real reason is that Cowboys just lost to the Titans 14-28 as 4.5-point home faves. Sure, that’s just one game. But it was a should-win game. Since the Boys didn’t get the job done, the Eagles game is now must-win.
“Pissed off Monday night after the game,” linebacker Jaylon Smith said. “Tuesday morning (as well). Pissed off now. Coming off a loss you want to get a victory. I heard (running back Ezekiel Elliott) Zeke mention that this is a must-win game. It is. I would agree with him. Being a divisional rival game, going up there to Philly. It’s something we’re looking forward to.” Well, at least it’s always better to be pissed off than pissed on.
Betting Dallas Cowboys
Per the USA betting sites, the Cowboys are 5-1 ATS in their last six trips to Philadelphia. In addition to that, the visiting team is 10-3 ATS in the last 13 Cowboys-Eagles games.
Betting Philadelphia Eagles
The favorite is 5-0 ATS in the last six games between these two teams. Nonetheless, the Eagles are 0-4 ATS in their last four as faves of at least five points.
Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles NFL Week 10 Betting Preview
- Date: November 11
- Time: 7:20 p.m. CT
- Venue: Lincoln Financial Field
Lines from MyBookie.ag:
- DALLAS COWBOYS +7 (EV) 43½ (-110) +296
- PHILADELPHIA EAGLES -7 (-120) 43½ (-110) -370
Dallas Team Stats
- Points per game: 19.2 (26th)
- Total yards per game: 317.1 (27th)
- Passing yards per game: 188.4 (29th)
- Rushing yards per game: 128.8 (6th)
- Points allowed per game: 18.9 (3rd)
- Total yards allowed per game: 317.0 (4th)
- Passing yards allowed per game: 217.1 (5th)
- Rushing yards allowed per game: 99.9 (10th)
Philadelphia Team Stats
- Points per game: 22.2 (21st)
- Total yards per game: 366.9 (14th)
- Passing yards per game: 260.2 (14th)
- Rushing yards per game: 106.6 (18th)
- Points allowed per game: 19.5 (5th)
- Total yards allowed per game: 352.9 (16th)
- Passing yards allowed per game: 269.1 (25th)
- Rushing yards allowed per game: 83.8 (2nd)
- Dallas is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
- Dallas is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Dallas’s last 17 games
- Philadelphia is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
- Philadelphia is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 6 games
The Eagles are coming off a bye week. The Cowboys had a short week. According to the best sport betting sites, Philly is 16-3 SU in their last 19 games after a bye. And Dallas is 0-9 SU and 4-5 ATS in their last nine following a Monday Night Game. That said, you may feel like this spread is a kneejerk reaction to the Boys’ loss to Tennessee. In that case, why not be on the under? Dallas has nine straight road unders. And Philly has eight unders in their last nine home games. Additionally, the last three contests in this matchup have gone under the total as well. Furthermore, the Cowboys are scoring just 13.5 points per road game this season. And say what you will about each team’s offense, but their defense is invariably sharp.