2018 Arizona Cardinals NFL Betting Odds and Schedule
People who visit sites for betting in the NFL know you have bad luck sometimes. Sam Bradford’s career has been a combination of bad luck and bad judgment. First he requested a trade away from Philadelphia. He was irate the Eagles had picked Carson Wentz to be their QB of the future. Flash forward to last season. Wentz is injured, and his backup, Nick Foles, wins the Super Bowl. That could have been Bradford. His own chance to be the Vikings franchise QB is marred by injuries. Now, the retirement of another Carson – Palmer – once again gives Bradford the opportunity to show he can be a leader.
2018 Arizona Cardinals best online sportsbooks odds
- Super Bowl LIII Odds to Win: +10000
- To win the NFC Championship: +5000
- Odds to win the NFC West Division: +1200
- Win totals: 5½
Odds taken from BetOnline.ag sportsbook, better than most sites for betting in the NFL.
New head coach Steve Wilks will also have a chance to live up to the hype. NFL teams were reportedly impressed by Wilks’ interview with the Los Angeles Rams the prior offseason. The Rams eventually went Sean McVay, a choice approved by sites for betting in the NFL. However, Wilks was supposed to be very sought after. Not many people though McVay would amount to anything a year ago. If Wilks was truly in the running for Rams head coach, then maybe there’s more to him than meets the eye.
2018 Arizona Cardinals regular season schedule
- Week 1 September 9 1:25 p.m. Washington Redskins University of Phoenix Stadium
- Week 2 September 16 1:05 p.m. at Los Angeles Rams Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Week 3 September 23 1:25 p.m. Chicago Bears University of Phoenix Stadium
- Week 4 September 30 1:05 p.m. Seattle Seahawks University of Phoenix Stadium
- Week 5 October 7 1:25 p.m. at San Francisco 49ers Levi’s Stadium
- Week 6 October 14 10:00 a.m. at Minnesota Vikings U.S. Bank Stadium
- Week 7 October 18 5:20 p.m. Denver Broncos University of Phoenix Stadium
- Week 8 October 28 1:25 p.m. San Francisco 49ers University of Phoenix Stadium
- Week 9 Bye
- Week 10 November 11 11:00 a.m. Kansas City Chiefs Arrowhead Stadium
- Week 11 November 18 2:05 p.m. Oakland Raiders University of Phoenix Stadium
- Week 12 November 25 1:05 p.m. Los Angeles Chargers StubHub Center
- Week 13 December 2 11:00 a.m. Green Bay Packers Lambeau Field
- Week 14 December 9 1:25 p.m. Detroit Lions University of Phoenix Stadium
- Week 15 December 16 11:00 a.m. at Atlanta Falcons Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Week 16 December 23 2:05 p.m. Los Angeles Rams University of Phoenix Stadium Fox
- Week 17 December 30 2:25 p.m. at Seattle Seahawks CenturyLink Field
Arizona Cardinals road schedule
At Los Angeles Rams. The Cards have won three of their last four on the road against the Rams. That includes a 44-6 blowout win in 2016.
At San Francisco 49ers. The Cardinals have beat the Niners three straight times in San Fran starting in 2015.
At Minnesota Vikings. This will be Sam Bradford’s first game as a Cardinal against his previous team. The last time the Cards defeated the Vikings in Minnesota was in 1977, as the St. Louis Cardinals.
At Kansas City Chiefs. The best the Cards have done in KC was a tie in 1970. They have dropped the following four games.
At Los Angeles Chargers. Arizona is 1-6 on the road versus the Chargers. The lone win occurred in 2001.
At Green Bay Packers. The Chicago Cardinals defeated the Packers in 1949. The Cards are 0-9 in Green Bay since.
At Atlanta Falcons. The Phoenix Cardinals bested the Falcons in 1994. They Cards have lost the next eight straight games in Atlanta.
At Seattle Seahawks. The Cards have won four out of their last five trips to Seattle, including the last three straight.