Alabama Massive Betting Favorite against Missouri at Best Sportsbooks
What better time to be a sports gambling online favorite at home than during homecoming? The best online sportsbooks favor the Alabama Crimson Tide by 28 points over the Missouri Tigers at the former’s homecoming game. Mizzou will have a hard time remaining within that spread without wide receivers Emanuel Hall and Nate Brown. “I still don’t anticipate [Hall] being at a speed that he’ll be able to play yet,” head coach Barry Odom said. “I’d like to tell you when that will be, but it’s not for a lack of effort from Emanuel or our sports medicine staff. They’ve done absolutely everything they can to get him right and back there.” Both Hall and Brown missed Tuesday practice. Hall has 430 yards and three TDs on 18 receptions. Brown has 129 yards on 12 catches. Not astonishing figures, but every yard counts against ‘Bama.
The Tigers have already had trouble with highly ranked schools. No. 2 Georgia brought Mizzou’s three-game winning streak to a screeching halt. The Bulldogs literally beat the Tigers into next Sunday. And South Carolina took full advantage of that and gave Mizzou its second straight loss. All signs point to Alabama making it three. And all fingers point at the defense. The Tigers scored 43.6 points in their first three games. As well as 37.5 points in their first two road games. Senior QB Drew Lock has 11 TDs and four picks on 1487 passing yards. On the other hand, the secondary is allowing 28.8 points per game.
The Tide has scored more than 50 points in five of their six outings this season. Including 65 against Arkansas last Saturday. Though they also allowed UARK 31 points. Starting QB Tua Tagovailoa 18 TDs and no picks on 1495 passing yards. What makes this even more impressive, is that this Samoan bulldozer only plays the first three quarters of every game. No, it’s not against his religion to play in the fourth. He just doesn’t need to. No wonder is a Heisman sports gambling online favorite.
Missouri Tigers at Alabama Crimson Tide NCAA Football Betting Preview
- Date: October 13
- Time: 6:00 p.m. CT
- Venue: Bryant–Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, AL
Odds from Intertops.eu:
- Missouri +28 (-110) 73½ (-110) +3000
- Alabama -28 (-110) 73½ (-110) -7000
- 0 points per game (26th)
- 0 total yards per game (9th)
- 4 passing yards per game (14th)
- 6 rushing yards per game (34th)
- 2 total yards allowed per game (77th)
- 8 passing yards allowed per game (116th)
- 4 rushing yards allowed per game (15th)
Alabama Team Stats
- 0 points per game (1st)
- 5 total yards per game (4th)
- 3 passing yards per game (6th)
- 2 rushing yards per game (28th)
- 2 total yards allowed per game (25th)
- 8 passing yards allowed per game (39th)
- 3 rushing yards allowed per game (48th)
- Missouri is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 games
- The Tigers are 9-3 SU in its last 12 games
- Missouri is 5-13 ATS in its last 18 games on the road
- Alabama is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Alabama’s last 7 games
- Alabama is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
This seems like the right time for Alabama to snap a three-game losing streak. As far as the sports gambling online spread goes, of course. Mizzou allows a boatload of yards through the air, and Tagovailoa should take full advantage of that. However, if you have lost ATS faith in the Tide, why not bet on the over? ‘Bama is of course a point-making machine, but the Tigers are no slouches either.