Intertops Casino Review
Intertops.eu is not only the very first ever online sportsbook. It also happens to be two casinos in one website. First we have Casino Classic, which has a 100% signup bonus. There is also a New Player Bonus, which may or may not be the same thing. According to the site, you claim up to $100 bonus when making your first deposit at Casino Classic. You have to redeem coupon SIGNUP100 in the cashier, so I guess it might be the same as the signup bonus.
Or maybe not, because then make a deposit and transfer a minimum of $20 from your Intertops account into your Casino Classic account. Your 100% match bonus up to $100 is added automatically to your account. Well, either way it is a pretty sweet deal. Additionally, there are daily bonuses as well as daily double bonuses. With the latter you can get a 30% bonus added to your deposit + 20 free spins on the game of the day, all rolled into one coupon.
Other Promotions from Intertops Casino
- Comp Points. Win Comp Points for every bet placed in the Casino to be turned into credits later. Starting with your first spin and continuing automatically with every single game played. After you have reached 2,000 comp points you can exchange them for bonus credits and wager them on any game.
- Bonus Spin offers. These should not be confused with free spins. These are bonus coupons; once you purchase and redeem them, they will trigger the spins on the games listed.
- Bonus coupon offers. Enter the corresponding coupon code from a list, make a deposit into the casino, and your account will be immediately credited with the bonus. Note that there is a minimum deposit of $20 to qualify for bonus offers. Coupons may not be combined. The standard bonus terms and conditions apply.
Casino Classic Games
- Vegas Strip blackjack
- Vegas single deck blackjack
- Perfect pair blackjack
- European rules blackjack
- Downtown Vegas blackjack
- Classic blackjack
- Atlantic City blackjack
- Casino hold’em
- Pai gow poker
- 10 high hold’em
- Mulligan poker
- Red dog
- European roulette
- American roulette
- Video poker
- Keno bingo bucks
- Poker slots
- Poker dice
- Dazzling dice
- And more
And then there is Casino Red, where every new player at Intertops Casino Red can enjoy a Welcome Package that includes four deposit bonuses followed by a no deposit bonus.
Casino Red Deposit Bonuses
- First deposit=125% bonus up to $1000.
- Second deposit=150% bonus up to $1500.
- Third deposit=125% bonus up to $1000.
- Fourth deposit=150% up to $2000.
If $5500 in bonuses wasn’t enough, you also get a $55 no deposit bonus. That brings the total new player package of bonuses up to $5555! That’s just for new players, though. There are many additional promotions for established players. There are many, many games as well. Intertops launches at least one new game per month. Their game provider, RealTime Gaming, can come up with anything from adventure and romance to space travel and vacation happiness, whatever that may mean. Furthermore, there is a promotion every month attached to the new game. The best part is that you can play the game for free; just make a deposit and take the bonus. As many as three monthly bonuses may be based on the new game. Do yourself a favor; take the bonuses and check out the new game. But enough about new games; let’s talk about the more popular games at Intertops Casino Red.
Popular Games at Intertops Casino Red
- Blackjack can be played in many different versions. According to the website, “Once you start playing blackjack with the best possible strategy, you’ll find that the house has a miniscule edge. That means that in a blackjack session you’ll come out ahead quite often”. Not quite sure about that, though. It almost fosters a false sense of confidence, so caution is advised.
- Roulette. No mention of strategy here, which is good considering this is a game of pure chance. “The ball clackety-clacks until it slips into one of the numbered slots and the round ends. Then the software determines if you have won”. That doesn’t sound very reassuring either, but that’s actually how it crumbles, cookie-wise and roulette-wise. It’d be safe to say that online roulette is just as random as real-life roulette.
- Caribbean Poker. These types of poker games have each their own set of rules. “The different rules are exciting to play and you should always know the rules quite well before playing for real money”. That is sage advice indeed.
- Video Poker. According to the site, this group of games has the highest return to player rate, which means that, like blackjack, you can play for a long session and break even, win a little, or lose a little. “In any case, you’ve won a lot of entertainment!”. Your mileage may vary, however, so the advice about knowing the rules inside and out before playing for real cash stands.
$5k / week
YEARS IN BUSINESS